The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at email@example.com, and let’s make it happen!
Monday Jul 03, 2023
Monday Jul 03, 2023
In this inspiring episode, Janine Garner, a highly regarded leadership and business coach, shares her expertise and passion for helping others unlock their true potential. We discuss topics such as the importance of a clear message about your value, trusting your intuition, and taking ownership of your career. This episode offers invaluable insights and motivation for listeners looking for career progression and advancement. Tune in to hear Janine's journey from the corporate world to entrepreneurship, strategies for success in today's challenging landscape, and the essential types of people to have in your network to support you in achieving your goals. Prepare to be inspired and ready to achieve your ambitions after hearing Janine's final message.
Timestamps to guide your listening:
- 04:07 - Janine Garner stepped out of the corporate world to bootstrap her business
- 11:36 - How do people react when you opt out of a perfectly good career
- 16:57 - The Massive Adaptive Challenge: What it Takes to Succeed in our world today
- 34:18 - How to start a business, a new career, or a project in 2023
- 39:08 - The four types of people you need to have in your network
- 47:00 - Janine's final message to inspire you to achieve your ambition
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 49. Leadership and career success: The advice you probably didn't get - with Susan Colantuono
- Episode 48. Emerging jobs and technologies - with Associate Professor Catherine Ball
- Get Janine's book "It's Who You Know"
- Click here to do her free business focus finder quiz
About the host, Renata Bernarde
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job-hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule
- Learn more about my career services on my website
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org