The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at email@example.com, and let’s make it happen!
Monday Mar 20, 2023
Monday Mar 20, 2023
In this episode, I discussed the importance of networking for career development is explored, and the role that alumni networks can play in providing valuable contacts, support, and mentorship. I offered insights into the benefits of alumni networks for both employees and companies, including business intelligence, referrals, collaboration, learning opportunities, and mentorship. Read the full blog on the website.
Timestamps to guide your listening:
1. Business Intelligence (8:36)
2. Referrals (10:20)
3. Ask them if they can be your referees for a job you are applying. (11:41)
4. Course Collaboration (12:53)
5. Keeping in touch is a learning opportunity (13:58)
6. Rejoin the organization (15:01)
7. Mentorship (16:07)
Links mentioned in this episode:
- 50 Most Supportive Alumni Networks
- What Is The Most Powerful Corporate Alumni Network?
- Click here to open the transcript of this episode on our new blog.
About the host, Renata Bernarde
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job-hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule
- Learn more about my career services on my website
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org