The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at email@example.com, and let’s make it happen!
Monday Aug 28, 2023
Monday Aug 28, 2023
In this episode, I discuss six essential skills that executives and professionals need to develop to lead the world of AI and its profound impact on the professional landscape. As the future of work intersects with machines and AI, staying relevant and thriving requires a strategic approach. Read the full blog on the website.
Timestamps to guide your listening:
- 04:45 - Creativity: Machines will handle many tasks.
- 06:09 - Ethics: I advise my kids to study ethics and philosophy.
- 08:41 - Human Connectivity: Human connection is a unique "skill."
- 11:01 - Agility: As machines approach true artificial general intelligence, change will accelerate.
- 14:18 - Resilience: Practice resilience through small challenges in hobbies, habits, and more.
- 15:44 - Bionic Brain: Curate healthy and helpful content by being discerning about the source.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Her (movie) - 2013 American science-fiction romantic drama film written, directed, and co-produced by Spike Jonze.
- Episode 38. A lesson in personal agility - with New World of Work expert Marianne Roux.
About the host, Renata Bernarde
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job-hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Be my friend: Subscribe to my newsletter and access free tools to help you advance in your career.
- Learn more about my services, courses, and group coaching: www.renatabernarde.com.