The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at email@example.com, and let’s make it happen!
Monday Oct 09, 2023
Monday Oct 09, 2023
Timestamps to guide your listening:
03:32 - Tip 1: Stick to the Guidelines
11:15 - Tip 2: Mind Your Language
16:59 - Tip 3: Keep it Simple
20:51 - Tip 4: Connect the Dots
26:39 - Tip 5: Think Business
32:04 - Tip 6: Dial In
37:18 - Tip 7: Do Your Homework
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Pymetrics: An AI-driven job application platform.
- Grammarly: An AI-powered grammar and spell-check tool.
- Zoho CRM: AI-powered tool for timely communication reminders.
- Notion: productivity and note-taking web application
- Episode 190 - Using AI for job hunting and career development: An Interview with OpenAI's ChatGPT
- Episode 199 - Job Hunting in the AI Era: Making Your CV Stand Out
About the host, Renata Bernarde
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job-hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Be my friend: Subscribe to my newsletter and access free tools to help you advance in your career.
- Learn more about my services, courses, and group coaching: www.renatabernarde.com.