The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s make it happen!
Monday Nov 13, 2023
Monday Nov 13, 2023
Forgiveness in the workplace is an underrated topic, and I believe we need to start talking about it. Whether it's a public misstep or a private faux pas brought to light, how do we balance accountability with the capacity for second chances? Join us as we explore the complex journey of rebuilding professional reputations and navigating the consequences of career mishaps. We'll discuss the fine line between upholding standards and offering redemption, the wisdom in allowing room for error in our high-stakes corporate and public sectors, and how to tactfully manage the repercussions of those errors. This episode is an essential listen for seasoned professionals across all fields who are seeking to understand the power of resilience and forgiveness in charting a path forward in their careers. Tune in to learn how to transform setbacks into comebacks and embrace the transformative potential of forgiveness in your professional life. Read the full blog on the website.
Timestamps to guide your listening:
- 01:15 - Navigating Career Mistakes and Transforming Setbacks into Opportunities
09:40 -Safeguarding Professional Reputations
14:25 - Navigating Workplace Mistakes for a More Forgiving Environment
- 21:00 - Balancing Accountability, Learning, and Growth for a Positive Environment
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 122 - How successful professionals found the strength and wisdom to turn things around when they had to recover from setbacks, with Sacha Koffman.
- Episode 139 - How to maintain a positive professional reputation to achieve career success
- Episode 172 - I'm a career coach and these are the 7 things that make me cringe
- Firing Back Book
- Book a consultation with me
About the host, Renata Bernarde
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job-hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Join us for more career tips: Subscribe to The Job Hunting Newsletter and take your career to new heights
- More ways I can help you: www.renatabernarde.com