The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s make it happen!
Monday Mar 06, 2023
Monday Mar 06, 2023
In this week's episode, I'm focusing on the 3 biggest mistakes job seekers make during the recruitment process. If you are a long-time listener of this podcast, these mistakes may not come as a surprise to you, but they may be worth listening to anyway. If you're anything like me, sometimes it's good to listen to advice on repeat to let it sink in! Read the full blog on the website.
Timestamps to guide your listening:
- 01:55- What is Job Hunting Made Simple
- 04:40 - #1 You are not a generalist
- 07:02 - #2 Applying for jobs before thinking things through
- 10:11 - #3 You don't make abundantly clear that you want the job
- 13:58 - Bonus (4th mistake)
Links mentioned in this episode:
About the host, Renata Bernarde
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job-hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule
- Learn more about my career services on my website
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or email me at email@example.com