The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at email@example.com, and let’s make it happen!
Monday Sep 25, 2023
Monday Sep 25, 2023
Timestamps to guide your listening:
- 04:43 - Stephanie's Career Journey and the Beginnings of her SME Recruitment Path
- 07:13 - Unveiling the Entrepreneurial Strengths Behind Your Unique Journey in the Traditional World of Recruitment
- 08:55 - Exploring the Differences Between SMEs and Large Corporations
- 12:37 - Assisting Organizations in Growth, Expansion, and Public Listing
- 15:05 - Transitioning from Corporate Comfort to SME Challenges
- 17:01 - Exploring the Unique Pathways to SME Job Opportunities
- 21:26 - Addressing Compliance and Family Business Dynamics
- 23:33 - Adapting to Family Business Cultures
- 26:47 - How SMEs Attract Talent in a Competitive Market
- 35:12 - Finding Success in Regional SMEs
- 37:43 - Stephanie's Final Thoughts
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 46 - Have a LinkedIn presence that's punchy and interesting
- Episode 55 - From city life to tropical paradise: A positive redundancy story update with Alistair Freeman
- Episode 71 - Moving lanes: How to make career changes without going backward, featuring Donna Burr
About the host, Renata Bernarde
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job-hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Be my friend: Subscribe to my newsletter and access free tools to help you advance in your career.
- Learn more about my services, courses, and group coaching: www.renatabernarde.com.