The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s make it happen!
Monday Jul 10, 2023
Monday Jul 10, 2023
Join us for an inspiring conversation with Mandy Hooper, a Service Delivery Manager balancing a successful career in retail while pursuing wellness. Discover her sector transition tips, insights on managing burnout, and the power of hobbies. Mandy also shares her experience as a leader in navigating work dynamics during and after the pandemic. Don't miss this engaging episode with a health coach, author, and wellness advocate. Tune in now for practical advice and motivation to find balance and prioritize your well-being. Read the full blog on the website.
Timestamps to guide your listening:
- 05:44 - Mandy Hooper's Journey from Forestry to Tech
- 10:38 - Mandy Hooper's Art of Answering 'Why' in Career Change
- 11:36 - Challenges and Closed Doors
- 15:13 - Mandy Hooper's Path to Career Transitions
- 17:28 - Passion Project or Side Hustle? Unraveling Mandy Hooper's Journey to Balance and Ambitions
- 22:58 - Navigating the Irony of a Health Side Hustle and Avoiding Burnout
- 25:35 - A Guide to Prioritizing Health and Wellbeing Amidst a Busy Career and Post-COVID Transitions
- 31:58 - Understanding the Psychological Impact of Trauma: Navigating Burnout and Mental Health in a Post-Pandemic World
- 38:25 - Mandy's final words
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Incremental Health: Putting it together. All the best health information in one place. by Mandy Hooper
- Mandy's Podcast, Incremental Health by Mandy Hooper
About the host, Renata Bernarde
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job-hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule
- Learn more about my career services on my website
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or email me at email@example.com