Podcast Episode Timestamps:
- 03:16 - The importance of niching down and finding your expertise.
- 10:04 - Niching down means limiting the jobs you can apply for.
- 12:08 - You have to niche down to a specific group of companies or jobs.
- 19:42 - You have to niche your entire business
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Episodes with recruiters:
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
Are you new to The Job Hunting Podcast? If so, here is a bit about your host:
Hello, I’m Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I’m also a virtual career coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach professionals in the corporate, non-profit, and public sectors the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
If you are 1) an ambitious professional who is keen to develop a robust career plan, 2) looking to find your next job or promotion, or 3) you want to keep a finger on the pulse of the job market so that when you are ready and an opportunity arises, you can hit the ground running – then this podcast is for you.
Enjoy the episode and ciao for now!
Renata Bernarde | Job Hunting Expert | Founder, Pantala Academy