Podcast Episode Timestamps:
- 06:12 - How I updated my profile and activity over time and results.
- 31:56 - My top 3 tips: what you should consider doing right now to elevate your executive presence on LinkedIn.
- 36:50 - Take it a step further: guarantee the time you spend on LinkedIn pays off and brings you the connections, network, and invitations that will support your career in the short, medium, and long term.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Download my LinkedIn Check-list
- Subscribe to the Newsletter
- Learn more about my LinkedIn Audit service
- My Group Coaching program, Job Hunting Made Simple
- The Job Hunting Episode (68) About the First 90 Days
- My first article on LinkedIn went viral!
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
Are you new to The Job Hunting Podcast? If so, here is a bit about your host:
Hello, I’m Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I’m also a virtual career coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach professionals in the corporate, non-profit, and public sectors the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
If you are 1) an ambitious professional who is keen to develop a robust career plan, 2) looking to find your next job or promotion, or 3) you want to keep a finger on the pulse of the job market so that when you are ready and an opportunity arises, you can hit the ground running – then this podcast is for you.
Enjoy the episode and ciao for now!
Renata Bernarde | Job Hunting Expert | Founder, Pantala Academy