IMPORTANT NOTE: The Job Hunting Made Simple course program starts early January 2020, and registrations open on the 19th of December. For more information and to be kept in the loop so you don't miss out CLICK HERE
Hi, I'm Renata Bernarde, The Host!
And this is the Job Hunting Podcast, where I give you tips, advice and interview experts like Brooke to help you nail your next job and have the career you want. If this type of content is for you, don’t forget to follow this podcast. And if you are in the thick of it and need extra content, support and an accountability team please subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on Facebook or Instagram where I post regularly to ensure you keep motivated and energized as you pursue your career goals.
- Here is the link to this episode on my website: https://www.renatabernarde.com/blog/9
- Here is the link to all my links, including freebies, website and social media pages: https://www.renatabernarde.com/links
This episode is an interview with Brooke Young. Brooke has over 25 years’ experience across higher education, management consulting and the not-for-profit sector, where she delivered a range of strategically focused projects in the areas of marketing, digital solutions, organisational redesign, managed services and graduate employment. Brooke has held senior executive roles at the University of Melbourne, Victoria University and at Monash College. She is currently the President of the Aussie Hands Foundation and an Affiliate at Mercer.
We discuss video interviewing:
- how different and how similar it is to traditional interviewing,
- how to prepare for it,
- what it looks in the back end for recruiters assessing candidates, and
- what it means for the future of job hunting.
Links to references Brooke Young made in this episode:
Links to subscribe and review!
- Click here to subscribe on iTunes
- Click here to subscribe on Spotify
- Click here to subscribe on Podbean
- Click here to sign up for my newsletter and get the new episode in your inbox weekly.
Links to other ways to enjoy this episode:
- Join The Job Hunting Podcast Private Facebook Group: This group is a community of people who are willing to help each other, provide support, accountability, and connection for those who are job seeking or are career enthusiasts.
- Download a transcript of this episode
Thank you so much for your support!
Ciao for now
Ohayo by Smith The Mister https://smiththemister.bandcamp.com
Smith The Mister https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5z...
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/_ohayo
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/bzCw4RyFqHo