86. Recruitment, selection, and the theory of evolution: Lessons from the natural world to achieve career success.
To stay updated with new episodes of the Job Hunting Podcast, click here and sign up for my weekly newsletter. You also receive other valuable resources from me to help your career journey, and it is absolutely free!
Podcast Episode Timestamps:
- 03:27 - "Recruitment and selection" and "natural selection"
- 11:20 - Repetition
- 14:14 - Patterns
- 16:58 - Camouflage
- 21:28 - Reciprocal altruism
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Richard Dawkins' Book: The Selfish Gene: 40th Anniversary edition.
- Brett Weinstein and Heather Heying's Book: A Hunter-Gatherer's Guide to the 21st Century: Evolution and the Challenges of Modern Life.
- Learn more about my coaching services
- Register for my group coaching program in August
Free tools to help your career development:
- Subscribe to the newsletter and access free tools to help you advance in your career.
- Visit my website for more tools and resources.
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at email@example.com.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.