The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at email@example.com, and let’s make it happen!
Monday May 31, 2021
Monday May 31, 2021
To stay updated with new episodes of the Job Hunting Podcast, click here and sign up for my weekly newsletter. You also receive other valuable resources from me to help your career journey, and it is absolutely free!
Podcast Episode Timestamps:
- 04:10 - About reputation
- 06:41 - Reputation and your network
- 12:44 - Reputation and social proof
- 16:14 - Your reputation will enhance or decrease your gravitas
- 17:12 - People's opinion of you and online presence
- 19:58 - How you manage success and failure affects your reputation
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 81: A career coach's top tip for job interview preparation to guarantee your best performance.
- Episode 82. How to show executive presence in a job interview
- Episode 83: 6 Unexpected ways on how to nail your next job interview
- LinkedIn Audit service
- Consultation with Renata
- Job Hunting Made Simple Program: Learn more and register your interest
Book a LinkedIn Audit with me:
Looking for an expert opinion on your LinkedIn profile and strategy? I'm here to help you! Click here to watch this video where I explain how the audit works, read clients' testimonials and make your booking.
Free tools to help your career development:
- Subscribe to the newsletter and access free tools to help you advance in your career.
- Visit my website for more tools and resources.
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Contact us: email@example.com
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.