The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s make it happen!
Monday May 10, 2021
Monday May 10, 2021
Podcast Episode Timestamps:
- 05:07 - Why caffeine?
- 17:38 - Research about caffeine
- 21:11 - Coffee strategy
- 25:30 - Renata's recommendations
- 29:17 - What if you don't like coffee or can't take caffeine?
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Video of a person trying Military Gum
- Placebo effect article from Monash University
- Caffeine study by ADF
- Effects of caffeine study by Australian defense force
- Performance and caffeine
- Caffeine’s effects on cognitive, physical and occupational performance
- Can Avoiding Caffeine Boost Your Athletic Performance?
- Why regular coffee intake could worsen sports performance
Book a LinkedIn Audit with me:
Looking for an expert opinion on your LinkedIn profile and strategy? I'm here to help you! Click here to watch this video where I explain how the audit works, read clients' testimonials and make your booking.
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at email@example.com.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.