I have news for you: LinkedIn is once again creating some great new features to adapt to the new world of "everybodyisworkingfromhomeandLinkedInisallwe'vegot, frankly"! Listen to this episode to find out more. There could be an improvement there to help improve your profile and personal presentation.
Podcast Episode Timestamps:
- 06:11 - New job titles
- 08:07 - Video cover story profile
- 11:53 - LinkedIn stories
- 13:55 - Name recording
- 15:08 - Save items
- 16:33 - Merge accounts
- 18:56 - Interview questions
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Merimbula during the Australian fires in 2019-2020
- LinkedIn Adds 'Stay-at-Home Mom' and Other Job Title Options to Help Address Career Gaps
- The option to have a video instead of a photo on your LinkedIn profile
- How to use LinkedIn Stories (you will notice that one of the examples they use is one of my stories!)
- LinkedIn lets you record your name so your contacts know how to pronounce it
- How to save LinkedIn content and where to find it later
- How to merge LinkedIn accounts
- Get Instant AI Feedback to Improve Your Interview Answers (only available in English)
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Contact us: email@example.com
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.