The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at email@example.com, and let’s make it happen!
Monday Apr 26, 2021
Monday Apr 26, 2021
Podcast Episode Timestamps with the 10 tips:
- 05:00 - 1. Let the idea “percolate” for a while!
- 06:14 - 2. Validate your business idea before going to market.
- 08:25 - 3. Have enough savings to support the first 12 months.
- 10:16 - 4. Before you embark on being a business owner, learn how to take care of your personal affairs!
- 12:19 - 5. Get help from the get-go.
- 14:35 - 6. Even with all the preparation above, there are still things you won’t know how to do, and that’s where you should invest in.
- 23:11 - 7. Get ready to get busy.
- 25:26 - 8. Be careful whose advice you follow.
- 28:47 - 9. Be careful how you spend your money, especially with vanity metrics or expenses that are not right for your size of business.
- 30:53 - 10. Be patient and be positive!
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Do you have training material ready for online teaching? Then, learn more about Kajabi, which is the platform I use and check if this is something you should invest in. I LOVE Kajabi and have built my entire website and learning programs using the platform. I have already converted many colleagues and coaches to using it. You can teach anything on Kajabi: music, farming, yoga... It handles everything: mailing this newsletter, CRM, payments, my website, and of course, my online teaching platform.*
- Do you want to be coached by my coach? If so, join me and many others from May to July for a 3-month program designed to help you launch a product or service in 3 months! I have done so many programs, and this one is by far the one that worked best for me. It goes through all the steps you need to take, in real-time, with all the resources, templates, and tools you need. I will be doing it again, so we can be colleagues!*
- Do you want a website? Here's my secret: Templates with everything you need: webpages, social media templates, all done for you, styled, branded, and easy to use. Yes, you can change the colors and photos.*
- Do you hate sending emails backward and forward to book a meeting? If you have been spoiled for most of your career by having excellent EAs (guilty!) and all of a sudden you find yourself managing your own calendar, you have a newfound respect for the work they used to do for you, right? Many people like Calendly, but I'm a big fan of Harmonizely. It is effortless to use, translates well to different time zones, sends reminders, asks questions, and automatically sets up a zoom meeting. It's a blessing, and I can't live without it.*
- A link to the episode about my career story: 62. My career story: From immigrant to CEO.
- Book a free discovery call with me if you are considering getting a private coach to support your next steps.
- The Optimized Job Search Schedule
*Because I'm such a big fan of the services above, and over time I have referred colleagues and clients to them, these businesses have been generous enough to offer me a commission. This means that if you use the links above, I will get a percentage of the sales, and there will be no additional cost to you. It goes without saying that I would not be recommending them if I did not 100% believed in them. In fact, I use them all in my all business.
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Contact us: email@example.com
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.