75. The secret to a successful career transition: Five key strategies to guide you towards your new job.
Podcast Episode Timestamps:
- 06:56 - 1. Understand who you are as a professional and what you offer to employers.
- 09:09 - 2. Ask yourself, what industry, sector, and organizations do you want to work for?
- 13:32 - 3. Once you identify your preferred industry, find out what knowledge, qualifications, experience, and skills are valued by the hiring managers.
- 15:47 - 4. Find a coach to support your transition or at least a mentor.
- 19:55 - 5. Know your values.
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Job Hunting Podcast Episode 76.How the vaccine rollout will get us back to work, and what we can learn and do now to prevent a future global crisis - featuring Israeli entrepreneurial ecosystem builder Amir Eldad.
- The Job Hunting Podcast Episode 71. Moving lanes: How to make career changes without going backward, featuring Donna Burr.
- Free resources: Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Link to all my services and free resources.
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Contact us: email@example.com
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.