- 08.24 - Donna's career journey
- 12.05 - Donna’s career transitions
- 16.31 - How to identify your strengths and superpowers?
- 19.07 - Accepting your strengths.
- 21.29 - What is 'executive search'? Is it the same as recruitment?
- 25.22 - How Donna helps executives change sectors
- 30.25 - How to niche down into another sector
- 32.45 - Parenthood and career transitions
- 37.51 - Ageism and job-hunting: How to address it
- 43.46 - 2021 trends in the job market
- 50.26 - Optimized job search template is gold dust!
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to this episode with Donna’s colleague Jacinta Whelan: 31. Me Inc: Opting for short term contract work post-quarantine (COVID SERIES) – with Jacinta Whelan
- Download for free: The Optimized Job Search Weekly Schedule.
- Watch for free: The Optimized Job Search Free 2-part workshop
About our guest, Donna Burr:
Donna’s experience and passion for seeing businesses thrive have led her role at Watermark Search International, placing senior executives into interim assignments within companies which can benefit from their vast experience, professional guardianship, and deep specialist skills.
Her background combines 25 years in chartered accounting, assurance & advisory, and human resources partnering with businesses. Early in her journey, she acquired local and global experience across financial services, manufacturing, utilities, and the not-for-profit sectors. She has curiosity, authenticity, and a passion for making things better, which has seen her involved in major transformational and performance work for many corporates. She advocates for purpose-led business management, well-being, and economic empowerment for women.
Donna has been a partner in Watermark’s Interim Management Practice since 2018, deploying senior-level interim executives in both private and public sectors. She focuses on CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs, change & turnaround professionals, senior Finance, HR, Operations, Legal & IT executives. She has completed interim management search assignments across various industries, including Financial Services, Government agencies, Peak Member and Regulatory bodies, Not-for-Profit, Healthcare, Energy, and Utilities.
- Donna Burr’s LinkedIn Profile
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at email@example.com.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.