- 08.24 - Donna's career journey
- 12.05 - Donna’s career transitions
- 16.31 - How to identify your strengths and superpowers?
- 19.07 - Accepting your strengths.
- 21.29 - What is 'executive search'? Is it the same as recruitment?
- 25.22 - How Donna helps executives change sectors
- 30.25 - How to niche down into another sector
- 32.45 - Parenthood and career transitions
- 37.51 - Ageism and job-hunting: How to address it
- 43.46 - 2021 trends in the job market
- 50.26 - Optimized job search template is gold dust!
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to this episode with Donna’s colleague Jacinta Whelan: 31. Me Inc: Opting for short term contract work post-quarantine (COVID SERIES) – with Jacinta Whelan
- Download for free: The Optimized Job Search Weekly Schedule.
- Watch for free: The Optimized Job Search Free 2-part workshop
About our guest, Donna Burr:
Donna’s experience and passion for seeing businesses thrive have led her role at Watermark Search International, placing senior executives into interim assignments within companies which can benefit from their vast experience, professional guardianship, and deep specialist skills.
Her background combines 25 years in chartered accounting, assurance & advisory, and human resources partnering with businesses. Early in her journey, she acquired local and global experience across financial services, manufacturing, utilities, and the not-for-profit sectors. She has curiosity, authenticity, and a passion for making things better, which has seen her involved in major transformational and performance work for many corporates. She advocates for purpose-led business management, well-being, and economic empowerment for women.
Donna has been a partner in Watermark’s Interim Management Practice since 2018, deploying senior-level interim executives in both private and public sectors. She focuses on CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs, change & turnaround professionals, senior Finance, HR, Operations, Legal & IT executives. She has completed interim management search assignments across various industries, including Financial Services, Government agencies, Peak Member and Regulatory bodies, Not-for-Profit, Healthcare, Energy, and Utilities.
- Donna Burr’s LinkedIn Profile
Free tools & where to listen to The Job Hunting Podcast:
- Subscribe to the newsletter and access free tools to help you advance in your career.
- Where to listen/subscribe/follow to The Job Hunting Podcast.
- Visit my website.
Are you new here? If so, here is a bit about me:
Hello, and welcome! I’m Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I’m also a virtual career coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach professionals in the corporate, non-profit, and public sectors the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
If you are 1) an ambitious professional who is keen to develop a robust career plan, 2) looking to find your next job or promotion, or 3) you want to keep a finger on the pulse of the job market so that when you ready and an opportunity arises, you can hit the ground running – then this podcast is for you.
In addition to The Job Hunting Podcast, I have…
- Created a series of free tools and resources.
- Developed a range of courses and services for professionals in career or job transition. And, of course, I also...
- Coach private clients.
So there is no excuse – I’m determined to help you! I want you to feel empowered, nail your next job, and have the career you want.
Please support this podcast: Follow, subscribe, rate, and review:
Thank you so much again for listening to the episode. If you enjoyed the content, please consider leaving a review of my show and giving it a 5-star rating if your platform has a review system in place. It's one of the best gifts one can be a podcaster, and I'll be so happy you wouldn't believe it! When you write a review and give it five stars, it helps the podcast reach more people like you who want guidance and support in job hunting and career advancement.
To leave a review on iTunes, click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select "Write a review." Then let me know in a few words what you think about the show and how it has helped you. And if you haven't already, don't forget to subscribe!
Enjoy the episode and ciao for now
Renata Bernarde | Job Hunting Expert | Founder, Pantala Academy