- 03:00 - Myth 1 - the perfect resume and cover letter
- 11:22 - Myth 2 - the perfect answers for interviews
- 20:31 - Myth 3 - thinking you are not ready for a promotion
- 25:53 - Myth 4 - not hearing back because of too many candidates out there
- 33:30 - Myth 5 - too young or too old for a role
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Job Hunting Made Simple Online Program and Group Coaching.
- The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Subscribe to receive the weekly newsletter.
- The Job Hunting Podcast Facebook group.
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, and welcome! I’m Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I’m also a virtual career coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach professionals in the corporate, non-profit, and public sectors the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
If you are 1) an ambitious professional who is keen to develop a robust career plan, 2) looking to find your next job or promotion, or 3) you want to keep a finger on the pulse of the job market so that when you ready and an opportunity arises, you can hit the ground running – then this podcast is for you.
In addition to The Job Hunting Podcast, I have…
- Created a series of free tools and resources.
- Developed a range of courses and services for professionals in career or job transition. And, of course, I also...
- Coach private clients.
So there is no excuse – I’m determined to help you! I want you to feel empowered, nail your next job, and have the career you want.
Free tools & where to listen to The Job Hunting Podcast:
- Subscribe to the newsletter and access free tools to help you advance in your career.
- Where to listen/subscribe/follow to The Job Hunting Podcast.
- My website.
Please support this podcast: Follow, subscribe, rate, and review:
Thank you so much again for listening to the episode. If you enjoyed the content, please consider leaving a review of my show and giving it a 5-star rating if your platform has a review system in place. It's one of the best gifts one can be a podcaster, and I'll be so happy you wouldn't believe it! When you write a review and give it five stars, it helps the podcast reach more people like you who want guidance and support in job hunting and career advancement.
To leave a review on iTunes, click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select "Write a review." Then let me know in a few words what you think about the show and how it has helped you. And if you haven't already, don't forget to subscribe!
Enjoy the episode and ciao for now
Renata Bernarde | Virtual Coach | Career Management Strategist | Job Hunting Expert
Founder & Chief Coach, Pantala Academy
Managing Director, Pantala Pty Ltd