- 03:00 - Myth 1 - the perfect resume and cover letter
- 11:22 - Myth 2 - the perfect answers for interviews
- 20:31 - Myth 3 - thinking you are not ready for a promotion
- 25:53 - Myth 4 - not hearing back because of too many candidates out there
- 33:30 - Myth 5 - too young or too old for a role
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Job Hunting Made Simple Online Program and Group Coaching.
- The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Subscribe to receive the weekly newsletter.
- The Job Hunting Podcast Facebook group.
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Contact us: email@example.com
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.