The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s make it happen!
Monday Feb 15, 2021
Monday Feb 15, 2021
Monday Feb 15, 2021
The Job Hunting Made Simple Online Course & Group Coaching Program
Job Hunting Made Simple is a 7-week online course + coaching program created by Renata Bernarde that shows you how to plan and advance your career in an intentional, inspiring, and fun way. It is a proven blueprint for creating a prosperous career and attracting your next job.
Looking for work and taking the next steps to advance your career can be a stressful and lonely experience. The information overload we experience every day drains our capacity to think and plan strategically for our lives, careers, and future happiness. The Job Hunting Made Simple program provides a framework to make sense of all the options, opportunities, and steps ahead in an intentional, inspiring, and simple way.
Job Hunting Made Simple was created for you if you are:
- serious about your future career progression, but unsure how to achieve your goals
- in-between jobs and not knowing if you're putting time and effort into the right strategies
- returning to the job market after being without work for an extended time and feeling like the pandemic has taken away your confidence
- with the same organization for a long time, and you haven't looked for work outside of your organization in a while. Or if you have, you've been unsuccessful.
- ready to look for new job opportunities, but can't find the time or focus on doing it!
- you feel overwhelmed and pulled in different directions, and you wish you had guidance and a framework you could follow.
If this is you, then this program is for you. I look forward to seeing you on the inside!
To learn more about the Job Hunting Made Simple online course & group coaching program, CLICK HERE.
- 03.50 - How Amber found The Job Hunting Podcast
- 06.40 - Amber's career journey
- 12.06 - Amber's job hunting experience
- 15.20 - Amber's daily routine
- 18.23 - Other activities to help in the job hunting journey
- 19.48 - Frustrations that Amber encountered in job hunting
- 26.32 - Technology and interviews
- 31.28 - The difference having a mentor/coach can in your job hunting success
- 33.33 - 35.56 - Amber's vision for 2021
- 40.57 - About Job Hunting Made Simple
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Job Hunting Made Simple Program: Enrolments Closing Soon
- The Job Hunting Podcast Interview With Recruiter Anita Ziemer "Let me call you back" - Recruitment trends shaping the job market in 2020
- Amber’s favorite free resource: The Optimized Job Search Schedule
- Reset Your Career: Workshop & Action Plan To Get You Back On Track
- LinkedIn video interview prep tool
- Amber's LinkedIn Article about The Job Hunting Podcast
- Download a transcript of this podcast
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at email@example.com.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.