The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at email@example.com, and let’s make it happen!
Monday Feb 08, 2021
Monday Feb 08, 2021
- 06:11 - Sue's career journey
- 10:46 - Taking control of your career
- 12:26 - Sue's key strengths that helped her in career transitions
- 15:12 - Advice for professionals looking for work in 2021
- 19:06 - Using industry-specific jargons in your application
- 21:52 - Finding commonalities between sectors
- 23:35 - 'Do you know somebody else I can talk to?'
- 25:16 - What are your values?
- 26:52 - The first 90 days
- 35:45 - Goals to aim for in the first 90 days
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about the Job Hunting Made Simple Online Program and Group Coaching.
- The Power of the First 90 days by Michael Watkins.
- Interview with recruitment expert Geoff Slade.
- Course Seeker Australia.
- NeuroLeadership by David Rock.
- Subscribe to receive the weekly newsletter.
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Contact us: email@example.com
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.