Hello and welcome! I’m Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I’m also a virtual career coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach professionals in the corporate, non-profit, and public sectors the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
If you are 1) an ambitious professional who is keen to develop a robust career plan, 2) looking to find your next job or promotion, or 3) you want to keep a finger on the pulse of the job market so that when you ready and an opportunity arises, you can hit the ground running – then this podcast is for you.
In addition to The Job Hunting Podcast, I have created a series of free tools and resources, I run weekly free live career coaching sessions, the Job Hunting Made Simple online course, and the coaching I do to my private clients. So there is really no excuse – I’m determined to help you! I want you to feel empowered, nail your next job, and have the career you want.
Episode Show Notes
The Job Hunting Podcast will be LIVE from Melbourne, Australia, as a special feature during the 2020 Digital Innovation Festival (#DIF2020). A series of very special guests will be discussing digital careers, jobs of the future, leadership, and work post-COVID. Digital Innovation Festival - DIF22020 - is an initiative of the Victorian Government in collaboration with a network of partners and is open for everyone to get involved. The curated program of events showcase emerging tech, promote jobs of the future, and foster digital inclusion. This year the Festival will run virtually from 21 August to 4 September 2020.
Tickets are limited, so register now and get ready to ask questions and participate in great discussions, which may have a great impact on your future career plans.
Guests scheduled for the live events during #DIF2020:
- Tuesday 25 August 9 AM AEST - Mindset & Wellbeing during a Pandemic. With Co-Founder of Mindset Health Alex Naoumidis.
- Wednesday 26 August 8:30 AM AEST - No Ceiling, No Walls. With Leadership Expert & Founder of Leading Women and A Career that Soars! Susan Colantuono. (Note this is Tuesday 25 August 6:30 PM EDT)
- Thursday 27 August 9 AM AEST - Emerging Technology & Jobs. With Speaker, Author, Businesswoman, and Academic Dr. Catherine Ball.
- Thursday 3 September 12 PM AEST - Job Market Intelligence. With Managing Director, Yellow Folder Research Julian Doherty.
- Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/the-job-hunting-podcast-live-at-dif2020-with-special-guests-registration-114079603164
- 2020 Digital Innovation Festival Link: https://dif.vic.gov.au/search-results/all/none/renata-bernarde/0/0/5/online/online/online/relevance/all/none/none/false/1Join the newsletter: https://www.renatabernarde.com/join
- Support Dangerous Females: https://www.dangerousfemales.com.au/
- The Job Hunting Podcast Episode 11 when I recommended the Mindset App: https://www.renatabernarde.com/blog/11
- Susan Colantuono’s TED Talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/susan_colantuono_the_career_advice_you_probably_didn_t_get?language=en
- The Job Hunting Podcast Episode 37 when I first mentioned Susan Colantuono with Michelle Redfern: https://www.renatabernarde.com/blog/37
Important links on how to connect with me:
- My website
- Join the Reset Your Career and subscribe to the newsletter
- Where to listen/subscribe/follow to The Job Hunting Podcast
- Where to watch the live career coaching sessions
I'd love it if you could give this Podcast a 5-star review on iTunes:
It helps so much! With your help, this podcast can reach others who need career support. The way to do that is to give it a 5-star rating and review, so that iTunes knows it's a good podcast to recommend to others. Please scroll to the bottom of this link, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review”
Book a Linkedin audit or a consultation with me. Find out more about my services: