Before jumping into a job search, these are the critical questions you should ask yourself. Knowing the answers can help you succeed in finding a new job. Listen to this episode to know why I believe that the answers to these questions will help you design a career that suits your life!
This episode will help you:
- Understand what you need to do to progress your career.
- Prepare yourself mentally for the important conversations that occur when you are in the job market looking for a new job.
- Plan for your future to control where you're heading and what you want out of life and work.
1:11 What is your goal?
3:00 Why are these goals important to you?
5:50 What does success means to you?
8:26 How will you articulate your plans into actions?
11:59 Do you foresee career tipping points in your future?
16:55 How consistent are your plans with your career drivers and aspirations, personal values, and talents?
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast interview no. 63 with Paul Burrows: How and when to retire
- Podcast interview no. 111 with Julia Cookspn: Portfolio career: An alternative path to C-level jobs - with Julia Cookson
- Podcast Interview no. 31 with Jacinta Whelan: Me Inc: Opting for short-term contract work
- Learn more about my new service: Find My Talents
- Learn more about all my services
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Editing: Camille Cariño
Music: Scott Holmes
Contact us: email@example.com
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.