In this episode, we discuss the different types of job interviews my clients have done over the past 12 months. Some are very popular, others are completely out of the box!
- 07:48 - One-on-one interviews
- 15:10 - Psychometric assessment
- 18:03 - Group interviews
- 19:14 - Panel interview
- 21:33 - Casual interview
- 23:29 - Direct to camera
- 25:48 - Chat bot and Bot call
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Leave us a review on iTunes
- Learn more about LinkedIn Audit
- Link to LinkedIn’s Interviewing tool
- Sign up to my newsletter
- Check my career services
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at email@example.com.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Editing: Camille Cariño
Music: Scott Holmes
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.