This is a podcast for well-informed job hunters and career enthusiasts. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. in 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection works, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast, a 5-star rated show listened to in over 50 countries. I also coach the Job Hunting Made Simple program, teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. I live in Melbourne, drink too much coffee, and some say I can talk underwater :). Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know this podcast exists! You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com. Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at email@example.com, and let’s make it happen!
Monday Jul 04, 2022
Monday Jul 04, 2022
Are you thinking of quitting your job? Renata's advice is to stick to it for a bit longer. Listen to this episode to learn her strategies to ensure you leave your awful job without additional stress.
Podcast Episode Timestamps:
- 04:30 - What if you're struggling mentally and physically and no longer enjoying your job?
- 07:48 - What if you have a horrible boss?
- 9:24 - What if the work culture is toxic?
- 11:34 - What if the company is asking you to break the law?
- 13:17 - What if your life is at risk?
- 16:03 - When should you quit?
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 85. The best nutrition for job hunters, featuring Michele Chevalley Hedge
- Episode 87. Career health check: What to do and what not to do to keep your career healthy over time.
- Renata's interview - LinkedIn News
- Reset Your Career
- Netflix manifesto
- The No Asshole Rule
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Editing: Camille Cariño
Music: Scott Holmes
Contact us: email@example.com
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.