Coaching is an excellent investment, but it will only work if you incorporate it into your life. With coaching comes also a new routine to a) sustain your career, b) ensure you progress towards your goals, and c) keep the opportunities coming to you in the long term.
On the other hand, career coaching helps professionals understand how to optimize their time. There's more focus on the tasks needed to be done to enable your career plans. Because job hunting on your own can be really exhausting!
If you don't have a career coach (yet!), fear not! In this episode, I provide four tips so you can find the time, use it well, and incorporate career planning into your routine.
- 03:13 - Make a date with yourself: once a day, week, quarter - schedule it
- 06:55 - Prepare templates to support your career.
- 08:18 - Test, plan, and prepare: things you can do when you have time and don’t need a job or promotion.
- 11:40- Be in the moment.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss private coaching to achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at email@example.com.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Editing: Camille Cariño
Music: Scott Holmes
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.