In managing the trajectory of your career, one of the most important assets you have is your reputation. What other people think of you as a) a colleague, leader, or team member, and b) your behavior around others, including clients and stakeholders, will impact their ability to consider you for promotions internally, as well as job opportunities in other organizations. In this podcast episode, I discuss a few ideas that I believe you can use to help you showcase your competence, likeability, and credibility as a professional.
Please follow this show, rate, write a review, and share with your friends:
The best way to support our work is to follow our show, rate it 5 stars, write an awesome review, and share it with people you know will benefit from listening. Thank you so much for your support!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 81: A career coach's top tip for job interview preparation to guarantee your best performance.
- Episode 82. How to show executive presence in a job interview
- Episode 83: 6 Unexpected ways on how to nail your next job interview
- LinkedIn Audit service
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at email@example.com.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Editing: Camille Cariño
Music: Scott Holmes
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.