The podcast with Expert Insights for Navigating the Modern Job Market. Hi, my name is Renata Bernarde. In 2018, I left my job to help others get their careers on track. My love for coaching started at a very young age. Over time, I realized that many professionals don’t know how recruitment & selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. Today I host The Job Hunting Podcast and I also have a series of career services for corporate professionals. My signature coaching program is called Job Hunting Made Simple, a roadmap teaching professionals the steps and framework to make career advancement simpler and less stressful. Please subscribe, leave me a rating, write a review, and let the people you care about know about this podcast. You can also learn more about me and my coaching services on www.renatabernarde.com Do you want me to be a guest on your podcast? Speak at your event? Coach you? Reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s make it happen!
Monday May 23, 2022
Monday May 23, 2022
Have you ever thought of having your own podcast? Or have you been invited to be a guest on a podcast?
In this episode, I share everything I have learned while setting up The Job Hunting Podcast. And I discuss it from the perspective of a corporate professional willing to participate in the podcast world, as opposed to a business owner like me.
I have found that more and more corporate professionals are considering using podcasts to amplify their reputation, or alternatively, as an outlet for a hobby completely separate from day-to-day work. Moreover, many professionals are now being asked to be guests on podcasts, so I also discuss what to do if that happens to you. And if you want to be a guest, I give tips on how to approach a podcast host.
I hope you enjoy this interesting topic. I have often suggested hosting a podcast or being a guest to clients who are on career breaks or between jobs. Now I can share my tips and ideas with you.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Dual lapel microphone *
- Podcast recorded with the dual lapel mic: The Job Hunting Podcast Episode 23 with Janet Sernack
- Podcast recorded with the dual lapel mic: The Job Hunting Podcast Episode 36 with Mohit Bhargava
- My current podcast microphone: Samson Q2U *
- Samson boom arm *
- My next podcast microphone: Rode PodMic Cardioid Dynamic *
- Podbean host platform - you can start on a free subscription
- Alternative podcast host - Buzzprout
- Guests that found my podcast and reached out: Michael Yinger, Natalie and Lisa from Own Your Health
- I schedule my guests using Harmonizely, but it's been phased out and replaced by SimplyMeet
- Cianna Reider, Podcast Virtual Assistant
- Softwares we use to edit the podcast: Audacity, Filmora, Descript
- Design platform we use to create banners and social media posts: Canva
- Chat10Looks3 podcast, a private endeavor produced by ABC journalists Leigh Sales and Annabel Crabb
- Too Peas in a Podcast
* These are Amazon affiliate links. If you buy using this link, a small % of your purchase supports this podcast. Thank you so much for your support!
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at email@example.com.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Editing: Cianna Reider
Music: Scott Holmes
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.