The Job Hunting Podcast supports the recovery efforts in Australia
My podcast is fairly new and we are just starting this journey together. But every dollar counts, every dollar helps, and this is a great way for us as a community to support each other and support Australia recover from this tragedy. So this is my pledge in support of the recovery efforts:
- for every 5-star rating on iTunes the Podcast gets this Australian Summer, I’ll donate $10.
- for every written review on iTunes during Summer, I’ll donate $25.
- For every new Podcast subscriber on YouTube during Summer I will donate $5.
- For every download of any of my episodes during summer, I’ll donate $1.
So let's get this ball rolling! Click on the links above!!
Hi, I’m Renata Bernarde, the Host The Job Hunting Podcast
The aim for this podcast is to help you nail your next job and have the career you want. If you are currently on the market looking for a new job or if you want tips on how to advance or change careers, make sure you follow this podcast on iTunes, YouTube or Spotify. If you are already a regular, I'd love if you could give me a 5-star review, it helps so much. Thanks a million!!
On my website you will find:
- Download my “10 Tips” guide for job hunters: https://www.renatabernarde.com/10tips
- Here is the link to this episode on my website: https://www.renatabernarde.com/blog/13
- Here is the link to my homepage: https://www.renatabernarde.com/
- How to work with me: https://www.renatabernarde.com/store
Links to subscribe and review!
- Click here to sign up for my newsletter and get the new episode in your inbox weekly.
- Click here to subscribe on iTunes
- Click here to subscribe on Spotify
In this episode we will discuss 6 powerful yet simple ways to set yourself up for career success in 2020. During the month of January 2020, I’m sharing with my followers on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, 31 small but very effective actions you can take to advance your career prospects this year. I’m using the podcast episodes in January to expand on each of these actions and share a bit more insight. I already shared on episode 12 which is called Two unexpected ways to boost your recruitment prospects and career advancement on a budget, the first 2 actions.
In this episode we will be discussing the 6 actions I shared from January 3 to January 8. My intention is to create a short-term project for job hunters and career enthusiasts that can really shift the needle. My goal is for you to look back after taking these small steps and think wow, this has been a great month, I’ve made some important improvements, acquired new habits, tested a few new things I hadn’t done before. And that overall, it has elevated your game substantially. This project is supposed to be fun, easy, actionable, simple and the way I like things, that is, step by step. One day at a time.
Links to references I made in this episode:
Were you can follow the 31 Days of Action to Reset Your Career:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/renatabernarde.co/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/renatabernarde.co
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pantala-academy
If you haven’t yet made a donation to support the recovery following the devastating Australian fires, may I recommend that you:
Links to other ways to enjoy this episode:
- Join The Job Hunting Podcast Private Facebook Group: This group is a community of people who are willing to help each other, provide support, accountability, and connection for those who are job seeking or are career enthusiasts.
- Download a transcript of this episode
Bye for now!