In this episode, I'm sharing what a week in the life of an executive career coach looks like. I broke down everything I did for the past seven days, from coaching clients to speaking at a conference.
Some of this week's highlights:
- Speaking at an online conference
- Coaching clients
- Coaching my group coaching program
- Working with my internal team
- Social media activity
- Having meetings with business collaborators
- Recording podcasts
Links mentioned in this episode:
- My website
- Learn more about Kajabi (Affiliate link)
- The Tender Bar
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Learn more about my group coaching: Job Hunting Made Simple
- Race: Bubba Wallace
- Free resource - Optimized Job Search Schedule
- Want to work with me? Check my services here
- Ready for private coaching? Book a time with me here.
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at email@example.com.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Editing: Cianna Reider
Music: Scott Holmes
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.