Happy New Year everyone!
This episode is going live in the first week of 2022, as I take a break from podcasting to enjoy the Australian Summer. So I’m rebroadcasting an episode that I think is perfect for January.
Did you know that during January, job search spikes to a year high? And that many people use the holiday break to update their LinkedIn profiles?
So in this episode, I share:
- my journey and evolution using LinkedIn,
- how I updated my profile and activity over time in line with my career plans,
- the results I got and how they helped my career advancement, and...
- I also share how I use these same tips and ideas to help my private coaching clients and to do my LinkedIn Audits.
To help you further:
- You can download a free resource: my Linkedin Check-list. This will help get your LinkedIn review started and ensure you're ticking all the boxes on Linkedin to get your profile and activity noticed in such a way that helps your career progression.
- You can book a LinkedIn Audit: Click here to learn more and book. The audit is very comprehensive, I analyse your profile top to bottom providing you with feedback, I analyze your activity and give you ideas and recommendations on how to best spend your time on Linkedin. This is all recorded and the video is yours to keep so you can go back to it and do the updates one by one, with me guiding you along the way.
Wishing you a lovely start of the year! Now, lets enjoy this episode and learn how to make LinkedIn work for you :)
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Download my LinkedIn Check-list
- Subscribe to the Newsletter
- LinkedIn Audit
- Group Coaching
- 68: The power of the first 90 days: How to start a successful role even before you get the job, featuring Sue Zablud.
- My first article on LinkedIn went viral!
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
Are you new to The Job Hunting Podcast? If so, here is a bit about your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
If you are 1) an ambitious professional who is keen to develop a robust career plan, 2) looking to find your next job or promotion, or 3) you want to keep a finger on the pulse of the job market so that when you are ready, and an opportunity arises, you can hit the ground running – then this podcast is for you. In addition to The Job Hunting Podcast, I have developed a range of courses and services for professionals in career or job transition. And, of course, I also coach private clients.
So there is no excuse – I'm determined to help you! I want you to feel empowered, nail your next job, and have the career you want.
- Subscribe to the newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at email@example.com.
Please support The Job Hunting Podcast: Follow, subscribe, share, rate, and review:
Thank you so much again for listening to the episode. Please leave us a review and give it a 5-star rating on Apple Podcast if you enjoyed the content. A review is the best gift you can give to a podcaster; I'll be so happy you wouldn't believe it! Writing a review and giving it five stars helps the podcast reach more people like you who want guidance and support in job hunting and career advancement.
Enjoy the episode and ciao for now!
Renata Bernarde | Job Hunting Expert | Founder, Pantala Academy
Host: Renata Bernarde
Editing: Cianna Reider
Music: Scott Holmes
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong People. We pay our respects to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.