Should you quit your job? I can’t answer that. But here is why I left my corporate career and transitioned from being an executive to being a business owner.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Job Hunting Podcast Episode 18. My career story
- The Job Hunting Podcast Episode 60. Career change: Switching sectors, industries, and countries - Karen James shares her story and tips.
- Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert Podcast
- Slade Group
- Watermark Search International
- A Career That Soars
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at email@example.com.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Editing: Cianna Reider
Music: Scott Holmes
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.