"I stopped drinking coffee. This has made me re-think the advice I give to my clients as an executive career coach."
Listen to find out why I had to stop drinking coffee, the effects it had on my body and mind, and the three reasons why I believe it will help your job-hunting performance if you stop drinking coffee...for a little while.
Registrations are now open for the Reset Your Career Workshop. Click here to learn more and register.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Melbourne Pollen Count and Forecast App.
- The best doctor advice I have found online regarding histamine intolerance: Dr Tina Peers.
- The book I read about histamine intolerance: The Beginner's Guide to Histamine Intolerance by Dr Janice Joneja.
- Article about athletes managing coffee intake to boost performance: Why regular coffee intake could worsen sports performance.
- The previous episode of The Job Hunting Podcast about coffee: 81. A career coach's top tip for job interview preparation to guarantee your best performance.
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Editing: Cianna Reider
Music: Scott Holmes
Contact us: email@example.com
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.