Subscribe to Renata's weekly newsletter: Receive new episodes of the Job Hunting Podcast, as well as exclusive content for corporate professionals looking for work and planning their next career goals.
In your mind, you envision yourself feeling confident once achieve your goals. In reality, success can feel pretty overwhelming. Let’s learn how to deal with success so it makes you happier.
- 07:08 - Success and failure
- 12:37 - Feeling overwhelmed?
- 16:38 - What not to focus on
- 20:32 - How to overcome the fear of success
- 23:08 - The Sword of Damocles
- 27:37 - Stoicism
- 30:46 - Coaching
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Facebook Group
- No Filter podcast episode with actor Zoe Terakes
- Episode 48 with Dr. Catherine Ball
- Wikipedia page about the Sword of Damocles
- How to be happier stoicism masterclass with Dr. Ali Abdaal and philosopher Sam Ahmed
- Other episodes of The Job Hunting Podcast that talk about personal development:
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
Are you new to The Job Hunting Podcast? If so, here is a bit about your host:
Hello, I’m Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I’m also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
If you are 1) an ambitious professional who is keen to develop a robust career plan, 2) looking to find your next job or promotion, or 3) you want to keep a finger on the pulse of the job market so that when you are ready, and an opportunity arises, you can hit the ground running – then this podcast is for you. In addition to The Job Hunting Podcast, I have developed a range of courses and services for professionals in career or job transition. And, of course, I also coach private clients.
So there is no excuse – I’m determined to help you! I want you to feel empowered, nail your next job, and have the career you want.
- Subscribe to the newsletter and access free tools to help you advance in your career.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at email@example.com.
Please support The Job Hunting Podcast: Follow, subscribe, share, rate, and review:
Thank you so much again for listening to the episode. If you enjoyed the content, please leave us a review and give it a 5-star rating on your podcast platform of choice. A review is the best gift you can give to a podcaster; I'll be so happy you wouldn't believe it! Writing a review and giving it five stars helps the podcast reach more people like you who want guidance and support in job hunting and career advancement.
Enjoy the episode and ciao for now!
Renata Bernarde | Job Hunting Expert | Founder, Pantala Academy
Host: Renata Bernarde
Editing: Estella Dacuba
Music: Scott Holmes
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Hunting PodcastTM is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong People. We pay our respects to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.