Subscribe to Renata's weekly newsletter: Receive new episodes of the Job Hunting Podcast, as well as exclusive content for corporate professionals looking for work and planning their next career goals.
In your mind, you envision yourself feeling confident once achieve your goals. In reality, success can feel pretty overwhelming. Let’s learn how to deal with success so it makes you happier.
- 07:08 - Success and failure
- 12:37 - Feeling overwhelmed?
- 16:38 - What not to focus on
- 20:32 - How to overcome the fear of success
- 23:08 - The Sword of Damocles
- 27:37 - Stoicism
- 30:46 - Coaching
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Facebook Group
- No Filter podcast episode with actor Zoe Terakes
- Episode 48 with Dr. Catherine Ball
- Wikipedia page about the Sword of Damocles
- How to be happier stoicism masterclass with Dr. Ali Abdaal and philosopher Sam Ahmed
- Other episodes of The Job Hunting Podcast that talk about personal development:
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also an executive coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
- A free resource for job hunters: The Optimized Job Search Schedule.
- Learn more about my career services: www.renatabernarde.com.
- Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
- Or please email me at email@example.com.
Host: Renata Bernarde
Editing: Estella Dacuba
Music: Scott Holmes
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Hunting Podcast is a podcast by Pantala Pty Ltd.
Pantala acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land we have recorded this podcast on, the Bunurong people. We pay our respects to their Elder's past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.